15389Re: [fukuoka_farming] Handling mulch

  • Raju Titus
    Jul 4, 2013
      Dear friends,
      Seed ball failure is common problem. Perfect mulching of straw or
      green mulch over seed balls is required. I am facing this problem due
      to rats,squarel and insects.
      In the absence of straw or green mulch i dibble seed balls for protection.
      thanks
      Raju

      rajuktitus@.... +919179738049.
      http://picasaweb.google.com/rajuktitus