      From: Sumant Joshi <sumant_jo@...>
      To: "fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com" <fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, July 2, 2013 11:10 AM
      Subject: Re: [fukuoka_farming] Handling mulch

      I think it also has to do with what you are planting. Thick mulch may not stop certain types of climbers or tree saplings. maybe if it is just single seeds, we could make a little hole and drop it there??

      But Ruthie, I like the term "cruising speed" when describing Fukuoka's feilds

      Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone

      Warm regards,

      Sumant Joshi
      Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161