15313Re: Huge Cucumber produce with natural farming way

  • Sheo Narayan
    May 16, 2013
      I understand from where Harish and Ruthie is coming from but I am neither into wanting more produce or award winning crops in terms of size of shapes.

      I just got the seed from a local workshop in my city and they claimed that it is a domestic/desi variety and I showed them over trench. I didn't used any chemicals. However i had kept 2-3 times cow dung liquid that we call Jiwamrita.

      Apart form that I have not done anything knowingly to increase the size or produce.

      As I am not staying in my farm 24*7 so even I hardly see them. They take care of themselves.

      Till now I have not weight or counted the vegetables we get from our farm, whatever is coming naturally i am happy with and enjoy their tastes. Luckily whenever I go to my farm, one or other thing we bring home. You can watch this video to see how my natural farm looks like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M8lqPGdHwk and what we are doing currently.

      I hope it clarifies.

      Thanks