15306Re: [fukuoka_farming] First hand experience

  • Raju Titus
    May 16, 2013
      Growing Sorghum (Jwar)
      Make seed ball of !/2 "dia. and dibble seed ball by hand making small
      hole which cover seed ball. Make distance plant to plant about 1 feet.
      You can take mixed crop by adding Pigion pea or many other seeds.
      Thanks
      Raju

      rajuktitus@.... +919179738049.
      http://picasaweb.google.com/rajuktitus