15305Re: [fukuoka_farming] Huge Cucumber produce with natural farming way

  • Yugandhar S
    May 16, 2013
      Sheo, just today morning I was narrating to my parents about your cucumber.
      Guess what. Your cucumber is small compared to what they have seen grown in
      our native, which could easily weigh over 10Kg. My mother also narrated one
      funny incident where my aunt bought a very ripe cucumber and tried to make
      a dosa like dish (which they used to prepare) by mixing broken rice and
      jaggery just with half of it.She got her calculations wrong and had to mix
      so much of rice flour and jaggery, that they made many many dosas which
      even after distributing to all and sundry were left over. My relative grows
      cucumbers and what they eat and sell are very tender baby cucumbers which
      are almost 1 foot in size :-)

      Harish,
      I think Sheo just wants to share his happiness in seeing such a beauty
      grow in his field.

      Best Regards
      Yugandhar