15304Re: [fukuoka_farming] Huge Cucumber produce with natural farming way

  • Ruthie Aquino
    May 16, 2013
      Dear Harish,
      I am so very glad you raised this point because when I harvest cucumbers or
      zucchini for example, I harvest them small.
      I find that the small, young ones give me more enjoyment than more mature
      fruits.
      Even in the matter of asparagus I pick them small and tender and pop them
      raw into my mouth.
      It is easy to fall into the trap of wanting to produce award-winning crops
      in terms of size and shape.
      However you are right to remind us that there is no discrimination in
      nature, just as Fukuoka said.
      Discrimination is man-made.
      If the food is natural then it is good.
      Happy farming.