15297Re: [fukuoka_farming] Huge Cucumber produce with natural farming way

  • Yugandhar S
    May 15, 2013
      Hi Sheo,

      Very nice to see this. As you mentioned in your blog, it looks like a big
      bottle gourd. Did you buy the seeds at Biodiversity festival? Please
      conserve the seeds carefully and multiply them.

      Your farm looks good even in this peak summer in Hyderabad.

      Great going.
      Best Regards
      Yugandhar