15296Re: [fukuoka_farming] First hand experience

  • Yugandhar S
    May 15, 2013
      Hi Praveen,
      Welcome to the group. Where is your farm located?

      This group is mostly having people who do practice fukuoka farming. Some
      people have tried little variations. Natural farming is no text book rules.
      It will vary depending on your local conditions, but the four principles(
      if anybody wants to give some other name, you are most welcome) hold good
      in most cases, is my opinion. I am just an observer as of now. Not started
      farming yet.

      All the best.
      Yugandhar
      Hyderabad