15292Re: First hand experience

  • Daniel
    May 14, 2013
      I have been growing a homegarden of fruit-trees and wild vegetables in Thailand (near Bangkok). Even on that small scale I have implemented Natural farming. I will send details with photographs to this group later this week.

      My own rule-set has been:
      - Only plants (local/exotic) that are fully adapted to local soil / climate conditions
      - No irrigation (no need due to the first point)
      - Seedlings only. Seedlings seem to respond best to soils that may be initially poor, and can tolerate drought much better than grafted / air-layered fruit trees.

      Daniel