15292Re: First hand experience
- May 14, 2013I have been growing a homegarden of fruit-trees and wild vegetables in Thailand (near Bangkok). Even on that small scale I have implemented Natural farming. I will send details with photographs to this group later this week.
My own rule-set has been:
- Only plants (local/exotic) that are fully adapted to local soil / climate conditions
- No irrigation (no need due to the first point)
- Seedlings only. Seedlings seem to respond best to soils that may be initially poor, and can tolerate drought much better than grafted / air-layered fruit trees.
--- In email@example.com, praveen kumar jonnalagadda <praveen_jonnalagadda@...> wrote:
> Hi All,
> I am new to this group, I want to know if anybody in this group has implemented/practised Fukuoka-san's way of farming?
> I bought land which is rainfed and want to start Fukuoka-san's method.
> Praveen Kumar Jonnalagadda
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>