15053Re: Reforestation 2012-3

  • KONSTANTINOS
    Feb 13, 2013
      Sounds good - I will try "planting" a few hundred this spring - with different ways - to see the results, and to see what works best for my area - anant joglekar recommended Dragon Fruit (Pitaya), which may work out for our area - we should try to get a hold of it somehow.

      I am very excited and optimistic about using the almonds and the other few trees as a ground cover for the barren areas around the Mediterranean. These trees, closely spaced will lower the surface temperature and improve the soil.

      Kostas