15050Re: Reforestation 2012-3

  • KONSTANTINOS
    Feb 13, 2013
      Hello Tugrul,
      Yes indeed - I know goats love the cactus pads - we have an old lady with about 7 goats in my village - everyday she takes her goats to an area that has a lot of cactus with big thorns - she rubs the pads on the ground to remove most of the thorns, then she uses the knife to cut the pads into pieces - the goats love it - they all gather excitedly for their treat - the goats look like children about to get chocolate.

      How did you cook the cactus ?

      How many months/years does it take cactus to grow big (many pads), without watering ?

      Kostas