14849Re: [fukuoka_farming] organic link

  • Ruthie Aquino
    Nov 3, 2012
      Guess so he is though he doesn't know it.
      Depends on what kind of manipulation is going on. Could be unconsious or
      could be intentional.
      Do you have to be conscious of how you manipulate the molecules or atoms in
      flour and yeast for you to make good bread? At the end of the day it's
      still the flour and yeast that do the work, you can meddle with that but
      you can't create a single living thing by shuffling atoms around.
      Just teasing you Yaj, I get what you mean by nanotechnology. It involves
      nano particles, right?
      It's just that it is frightening to be manipulating such minuscule things
      and guessing that their nano dimensions could enable them to penetrate
      naked skin. Just apply your nano-atomized whatever on your skin and it goes
      directly to the blood stream, is that plausible? Sorry I am no expert. I'd
      rather not touch things. Atomic reactors used to seem so safe and harmless.

      best
      RUTHIE