14398Re: [fukuoka_farming] Ghaneri (Common Lantana _Lantana_ _camara_)

  • Sumant Joshi
    Oct 2, 2012
      The picture of the flower is slightly different from the one I have posted. Raju Titus says that Lantana dies in shade. Somehow it isn't so much of a pest here and yes, it is superb as a fence.

      Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone

      Warm regards,

      Sumant Joshi
      Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161