13645Re: [fukuoka_farming] seed storage

  • G. G. Hegde
    Jul 7, 2012
      Boovarahan,

      Could you explain this in step by step method. I am not able
      to visualize how to do it. I would like to try it for my cover crop.

      I tried to dip the seeds in thick slurry of clay (mud from my farm pond), i
      do not think i am successful. I did not know how to dry the seeds, it was
      all sticking together.

      regards,
      gg