1361Re: [fukuoka_farming] Proposed changes to website

  • Beatrice Gilboa
    Nov 8, 2002
      emilia wrote:

      >> so my opinion on what links, etc. to put on the fukuoka site should be
      consistent with this particularity of no-till...if we integrate whatever
      other "systems" that are already recommending remedies to the disbalances
      started by touching the soil...it seems to me that we are missing the point,
      the purpose of the site: the vegetable ( including of annuals) production
      with soil's self-fertility should be emphasized as what it is: a unique
      proposition!
      if we drown this info on all the others: ecological,
      biodynamic,biointensif, etc (but with tilling ways) we wont communicate the
      important fukuoka-san message...

      So is my opinion too, more clearly said than I did before.

      Beatrice
      Israƫl