13380Re: [fukuoka_farming] Gliricidia seeds & Coconut fibre

  • Harish Amur
    Mar 20, 2012
      Kgs worth of seeds is quite difficult to collect and send. I can share a
      few hundred grams if you are interested with of course no guarantee that
      these may work, as I have not experience in germinating these seeds.

      Also please share your postal address.

      Regards,
      Harish