      From: Jason Stewart <macropneuma@...>
      To: fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, March 3, 2012 11:42 AM
      Subject: Re: [fukuoka_farming] Fukuoka san's comment in an interview

      Dear friend Nandan,

      It is easy to locate for you and all

      we here in this group have numerous times had references/links made available to the pirate scanned online downloadable copy (100MB). numerous of our Indian members where reading that pirate scanned copy a fews years ago and discussing it on this group—two pages where excluded from the pirate's scanning process—seemingly not coincidentally with the two pages politically enlightened content—so i manually typed those two pages of it up from my own original and purchased hardback copy, for all to read.

      let us know if you have any trouble finding it.

      Jason
      Cairns, Bama country, far N QLD, Oz