13316Re: [fukuoka_farming] Fukuoka san's comment in an interview

  • Jason Stewart
    Mar 1, 2012
      Thanks again Nandan for your topic discussion,
      and thanks Norm and Ruthie for your discussion interpretations,
      furthermore, please see the earlier excellent reflection of the excellent Fukuoka Farmer (practitioner and philisopher) Jean-claude Catry's,
      on this writing "Three Don Quixotes" of late Fukuoka Masanobu sensei's; see:

      Jean-claude's very encouraging and qualitatively very significant reply was to my request for more on this topic at that time, along the same lines as this topic Nandan (re-)initiated.

      You can all read that book section "Three Don Quixotes" yourselves, and the section after it, favourite especially important section;
      i hope you do next, if not already.
      i haven't got this section already typed up into a quotation ready for quoting here in our little group, so please read the book itself.
      There's pirated free scanned copy on the internet,
      there's a free (partial) preview copy of it in Google Books (of an evidently incomplete copy as the search facility doesn't find the last several pages),
      there's a copy in the Hathi Trust US online massive e-library available for searching only, unless you're a member of a subscribed US university,
      and there's a copy which hasn't been released, claimed because it is still in print which it most definitely is not in print (except perhaps facsimiles)� so please request Steve Solomon owner to release it to us members in his Soil and Health online library.

      Someone else may like to spend the time to type the quotation of the whole section here in our little group?

      Biggest best true nature with all,

      Mr. Jason Stewart
      Cairns, far N QLD, atm.