13313Re: [fukuoka_farming] Fukuoka san's comment in an interview

  • Jason Stewart
    Mar 1, 2012
      G'day everybody,

      Nandan,
      this is a paraphrase from the subsection "Three Don Quixotes" page 367,
      within the section titled "Sowing Seed in the Desert" starting p360, of the chapter titled "Seeding a Real Green Revolution",
      of as he retold in his book (in the English translation 1987 edition---the only English translation edition---someone one day may see the value in translating his most up to date edition(s)):

      (Japanese original)
      1984
      自然に還る (shizen ni kaeru)
      Shunjūsha (春秋社 publisher)
      1984 Aug.: vii 362p 17p of plates ill. 20cm, out of print ISBN 978-4-393-74104-7;
      1993 April: enlarged and revised edition
      458p, out of print ISBN 978-4-393-74114-6;
      2004 Sept.: new edition
      xvi 488p 8p of plates ill. 18.8x13cm, in print ISBN 978-4-393-74146-7.

      ---(English translation, of only the first original Japanese edition)
      ---1987
      ---"The Road Back to Nature – Regaining the Paradise Lost"
      ---translated by Frederic P. Metreaud;
      ---Japan Publications,
      ---1987 Aug.: first and only edition
      ---377p 8p of plates, out of print ISBN 978-0-87040-673-7.

      Biggest best true nature with all,

      Mr. Jason Stewart
      Cairns, far N QLD, atm.