13272Re: [fukuoka_farming] about hand held seed dibblers....

  • Venkat Iyer
    Feb 11, 2012
      Arjun
      Just got a cycle weeder from Wardha Chetna Vikas for 750. Trying it this
      year in groundnut. Do not know if it can work in rice. Too much chikal will
      be there and huge chunks will come up. It works well if the soil is dry and
      does not uproot the crop. They have 3 attachments to cater to different
      distances in crop sowing. There is a person in Wada Mr Wadekar who has made
      a seed ball dribbler. I went and saw the same but did not think it will
      work for me. Have resorted to just sprinkling the seeds and it works for
      me.
      ps. Am going to Wardha on 17th. If u wish can get u one. Please do let me
      know
      Best
      Venkat