      From: dobighazameen <dobighazameen@...>
      To: fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 12:50 PM
      Subject: [fukuoka_farming] about hand held seed dibblers....

      dear friends.

      In my quest to reach 'no-till' farming by June 2012 (for rice) i am looking for "hand held seed dibblers" & a "bicycle weeder" (sorry i'm not confident yet to grow rice without weeding). Do let me know if anyone has any clue where to acquire it.

      All manufacturers in India is catering for attachments for tillers & tractors.

      There is one available with the National Innovation Foundation, but unfortunately the products are not available now.

      Please do let me know & best wishes to all.