13270Re: [fukuoka_farming] about hand held seed dibblers....

  • Anant Joglekar
    Feb 10, 2012
      I have uploaded relevant 4 files in the groups files section.

      1  broadcasting.pdf
           SEED BROADCASTER
      2  Plant seeds while standing.pdf
          Plant seeds while standing
      3  Seeder&Planter.pdf
          Seeder and Planter
      4  Stand & Plant Seeder & Planter.pdf
          STAND AND PLANT SEEDER

      You might have got the announcement by now.

      Hope It may serve the purpose.

      anant joglekar
      9423089706