13261Re: [fukuoka_farming] creating markets for NF

  • Boovarahan Srinivasan
    Feb 7, 2012
      I have heard that in some organic farms ( not Nf ) , the farmers had no
      difficulty in selling their produce. The affluent come in cars at the time
      of harvest and take away the produce by giving cash . They are not
      merchants or middlemen but they buy it for their own use.

      Raju sir is definitely a yogi , that's why he sells the excess produce at
      cheaper rates. I don't think everybody will follow him in the marketing
      line but I am sure his methods are real eye opener for a good number of us.
      Kudos to him and his noble mind.

      On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 9:38 AM, Yugandhar S <s.yugandhar@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Raju Sir,
      > Salutes to your wisdom. You hit the nail bang on!!!
      >
      > Regards
      > Yugandhar
      >

      > On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 11:12 AM, Raju Titus <rajuktitus@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Dear friends,
      > > I am growing grain,vegetables ,fruits,milk for my family ,workers and
      > > for my friends, if excess send to market .And Share these things with
      > > severely ill cansor like patients. Seeds are also in demand. I am selling
      > > fire woods which is coming from my farm in abundance in half prize. What
      > > want to say that growing in abundance is only possible in NF. Growing
      > base
      > > must be first for ourselves than for market. For natural things i am not
      > > going in market consumers cumming to my farm.
      > > Community base agriculture which is suggested by Koshikji is also good
      > > way for natural farmers and non farming community which knows natural is
      > > better. Burden of marketing should be shared by consumers directly.
      > Natural
      > > farmer always be happy in sharing things in lower prize with honer.
      > > We feel not good in sitting near by roads for sailing our precious
      > > things.
      > > Raju
      > >

      > > On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 4:11 PM, Harish Amur <harishamur@...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > > **
      > > >

      > > > "Please do not compare it with other excesses of life including
      > > clothing."
      > > >
      > > > You misunderstood me. I was trying to tell you that when you are not
      > > > influenced by the market forces, many basic things can also be sold at
      > > > reasonable price. And I gave example of clothing too.
      > > >

      > > > "there is no harm in selling excess NF products for profit , but not
      > > > exorbitantly priced ."
      > > >
      > > > I am not sure if this line is challenging any of my writing, but here
      > is
      > > my
      > > > opinion. I never said that NF produce should be sold at 'no-profit'.
      > > When I
      > > > sold my jaggery at the market price, I did make around Rs. 20 per kilo,
      > > > which is quite good. However I could have sold it at double the market
      > > > price, as the organic produce sells, I could have made much much more
      > > > money.
      > > >
      > > > Regards,
      > > > Harish

      > > --
      > > Raju Titus. Hoshangabad. 461001.India.
      > > +919179738049.
      > > http://picasaweb.google.com/rajuktitus
      > > fukuoka_farming yahoogroup
      > > http://rishikheti.blogspot.com/

      Boovarahan S
      Chennai.
      09962662717 (Vodafone) , 08825889492 (Videocon)