13254Re: [fukuoka_farming] creating markets for NF

  • Raju Titus
    Feb 5, 2012
      Dear friends,
      I am growing grain,vegetables ,fruits,milk for my family ,workers and
      for my friends, if excess send to market .And Share these things with
      severely ill cansor like patients. Seeds are also in demand. I am selling
      fire woods which is coming from my farm in abundance in half prize. What i
      want to say that growing in abundance is only possible in NF. Growing base
      must be first for ourselves than for market. For natural things i am not
      going in market consumers cumming to my farm.
      Community base agriculture which is suggested by Koshikji is also good
      way for natural farmers and non farming community which knows natural is
      better. Burden of marketing should be shared by consumers directly. Natural
      farmer always be happy in sharing things in lower prize with honer.
      We feel not good in sitting near by roads for sailing our precious
      things.
      Raju

      On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 4:11 PM, Harish Amur <harishamur@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > "Please do not compare it with other excesses of life including clothing."
      >
      > You misunderstood me. I was trying to tell you that when you are not
      > influenced by the market forces, many basic things can also be sold at a
      > reasonable price. And I gave example of clothing too.
      >

      > "there is no harm in selling excess NF products for profit , but not
      > exorbitantly priced ."
      >
      > I am not sure if this line is challenging any of my writing, but here is my
      > opinion. I never said that NF produce should be sold at 'no-profit'. When I
      > sold my jaggery at the market price, I did make around Rs. 20 per kilo,
      > which is quite good. However I could have sold it at double the market
      > price, as the organic produce sells, I could have made much much more
      > money.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Harish
      >

      > On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 8:54 PM, Yugandhar S <s.yugandhar@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Please do not compare it with other excesses
      > > of life including clothing.

      Raju Titus. Hoshangabad. 461001.India.
      +919179738049.
      http://picasaweb.google.com/rajuktitus