13251Re: [fukuoka_farming] creating markets for NF

  • Harish Amur
    Feb 5, 2012
      "Please do not compare it with other excesses of life including clothing."

      You misunderstood me. I was trying to tell you that when you are not
      influenced by the market forces, many basic things can also be sold at a
      reasonable price. And I gave example of clothing too.

      "there is no harm in selling excess NF products for profit , but not
      exorbitantly priced ."

      I am not sure if this line is challenging any of my writing, but here is my
      opinion. I never said that NF produce should be sold at 'no-profit'. When I
      sold my jaggery at the market price, I did make around Rs. 20 per kilo,
      which is quite good. However I could have sold it at double the market
      price, as the organic produce sells, I could have made much much more
      money.

      Regards,
      Harish