12980Natural Farming

  • Raju Titus
    Nov 17, 2011
      Dear friends,
      In December 10 to 12 i will be in Ymuna Nager near Delhi with "Ymuna jiye
      abhiyan" N.G.O. for three days workshop on Natural Farming. About 50
      participants taking part .Mr Manoj Mishra is Organizing this workshop.
      and I will be in Ranchi Jharkhand betwwen 19 to 21 Mr Koshik is inviting
      me for guidence he wanted to do natural farming in his field for school
      children.This may spread some work in N.F.
      Thanks
      Raju

      --
      Raju Titus. Hoshangabad. 461001.India.