12889Re: [fukuoka_farming] Moreover धर्म

  • Boovarahan Srinivasan
    Nov 6, 2011
      Nandan !

      You r grt. Whenever I try to do some farm work,that too very minimal work ,
      I get tired soon.
      This is because of my sedentary life style and travel to my native place
      over 300 KMs.
      Never had I had the luxury of working in / with nature leisurely , with
      much time at my disposal.
      Hope I get that opportunity in the near future.

      On Sun, Nov 6, 2011 at 10:38 PM, Nandan Palaparambil <p_k_nandanan@...
      > wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Hi Jason,
      >
      > I like that part of the mail where you are asking people to get their
      > hands dirty by working in nature. I feel relaxed to the core, after working
      > on the farm from morning to evening - cutting the grass, planting some
      > seeds, mulching with coconut leaves etc..If you just manage the farm
      > activities with people around, the real fun is not there, there can be
      > people to help you, but we should get our hands dirty (or more cleaner)
      > with soil.
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > Nandan

      Boovarahan S
      Chennai.
      09962662717 (Vodafone) , 08825889492 (Videocon)