      From: Jason Stewart <macropneuma@...>
      To: fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, November 6, 2011 3:31 AM
      Subject: Re: [fukuoka_farming] Moreover धर्म

      Well,

      Boovarahan, of course, i have to be really careful with these wordings,
      i have to be/become even more careful, so a minor rephrasing of my explanation will help you i feel:

      法 (hō), literally the Japanese word long ago chosen to mean Indian धर्म dhárma (an absolutely central idiom to India)
      my reference documents inform me further tonight that, correcting earlier use of the word translate, they didn't *translate* Indian धर्म dhárma, that they chose a Japanese word to mean Indian धर्म dhárma, to present Indian धर्म dhárma in a Japanese word.
      Dharma is nowadays recognised as a word in English, as per these official dictionaries' including it. 90% of English is borrowed words from many languages, most of all Latin and Greek, and many many more languages, incl. Sanskrit. (Scholarly ref's provided on request)—Now this is getting off–topic.

      Back to on–topic—if this doesn't interest any one of you of the readers, then please don't read it further. Obviously you don't have to. It is long, detailed, very specific late master Fukuoka, Masanobu language information; And, not at all directly practical nature farming with dirt on ones hands. An activity, which i have done successfully and learning much from many mistakes, for the last nearly–30 years and so don't need to limit myself to, can advance beyond, and can humbly take for granted in myself and this group's members. If surprisingly any of you don't do that at all yet, then please, o please, get outdoors away from this small screen and please start. You won't feel what i'm writing about or get any value from it if you haven't yet achieved really getting your hands very dirty in our earth, really getting down and dirty as a fully human participant member of nature.
      Remembering, i'm discussing Nature/Spontaneous/Natural Farming 自然農法 (shizen nōhō),
      in particular the 法 (hō) word of that.

      From one of my dictionaries, the Japanese–English/English–Japanese, a direct copy: