12878Re: [fukuoka_farming] Moreover धर्म

  • Ruthie Aquino
    Nov 6, 2011
      As I said, translation is a profession. Rule number one is, you only
      translate into your native tongue or tongues. Wanting that, your
      translation will sound just like that, a translation. A professional
      translation, ideally, is one that reads as if it had been written by a
      native speaker. A professional translator is not necessarily one with a
      degree, he only needs to know the original language well, and of course
      master his native tongue.
      The person who translated One Straw Revolution did an excellent job. Even
      non-natural farmers cannot deny how enjoyable it is to read the book...over
      and over again.

      best
      RUTHIE