12864Re: [fukuoka_farming] Moreover ध र्म

  • Jason Stewart
    Nov 5, 2011
      Ooooh, whoops, that sentence came out very overstated myself in written context appearance,
      That:
      > An activity, which i have done successfully and learning much from many mistakes, for the last nearly–30 years and so don't need to limit myself to, can advance beyond, and can humbly take for granted in myself and this group's members.

      Sorry.
      Wording correction:
      An activity, getting dirt on my hands (not nature farming sensu Fukuoka, but rather gardening, farming, plant propagation and plant nursery working), which i have done successfully and learning much from many mistakes, for the last nearly–30 years and so don't need to limit myself to, can advance beyond, and can humbly take for granted in myself and this group's members.