12853Re: [fukuoka_farming] Moreover ध र्म

  • Jason Stewart
    Nov 4, 2011
      Furthermore,

      Direct copy quotation of one of my dictionaries:

      Oxford Dictionary of English 3rd edition © 2010 by Oxford University Press, Inc.

      "
      dharma
      |ˈdɑːmə, ˈdəːmə|
      noun [ mass noun ]
      (in Indian religion) the eternal law of the cosmos, inherent in thevery nature of things.
      In Hinduism, dharma is seen as the cosmic law both upheld by the gods and expressed in right behaviour by humans, including adherence to the social order. In Buddhism (termed dhamma), it is interpreted as universal truth or law, especially as proclaimed by the Buddha. In Jainism, it is conceived both as virtue and as a kind of fundamental substance, the medium of motion.
      ORIGIN Sanskrit, literally ‘decree or custom’.
      "

      'biggest best true nature' to every–person,

      Mr. Jason Stewart