1207Re: [fukuoka_farming] Archives and website

  • Larry Haftl
    Oct 1, 2002
      At Tuesday, 1 October 2002, Wendy wrote:

      >hello again,
      >Larry did you realize that there is another yahoo group called
      >NaturalFarming in India, which also looks toward Fukuoka's work.
      It looks
      >as though there are only 13 members. Perhaps we should combine.

      I wasn't aware of it but that explains some of the curious links
      I found doing a Google search on Masanobu Fukuoka. It might be logical
      to propose combining the lists if there are no language/cultural/regional
      problems. Anyone care to look into this? My plate is a bit full at
      the moment...

      Larry Haftl
      larry@...
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic