11998Re: [fukuoka_farming] Potatoes: South American Indians to receive royalties

  • Ruthie Aquino
    Apr 7, 2011
      You call this humor???
      If I were an Indian I would feel very bad indeed, not to receive my money.
      It is bad taste, it is mean.
      Sorry for this late reaction, but I couldn't pinpoint until now what was
      bothering me about this post and put it in words.
      Just a question, are our group members more aware now of the plight of
      tribal people, after reading this stuff?
      Does this article make them want to plant more, in smaller farms, with lower
      profit cash crops? (Cash crops?!?!)

      RUTHIE