11378Re: [fukuoka_farming] Self care to earth care

  • Chockalingam M
    Jan 10, 2011
      The diet is according to the circadian rhythm divided in three 8 hour parts.
      morning time is eliminatin time and the body is supposed to be left alone for
      elimination thru our lymphatic system.  Hence our first meal is at noon and
      untill then we can feast on fruits.
      The second part is the appropriation time and we can have the meal at noon
      preceded by as much raw veg as possible.
      the second and last meal of the day is at sunset and again preceded by as much
      raw veg salad as possible.
      Whenever one indulges (permitted) one may have a lime shot to counter the acidic
      effect of cooked or processed food.

      The NO NOs are,
      All refined / processed food including sugar, iodised salt etc.
      all animal products inclding milk and milk products.
      I have just followed this and my cholestrol is down from 400+ to 184,
      Triglycerides down from 800+ to 218 in ten months.
      In consultation with my physician i have gradually reduced the medication during
      this period and finally stopped the medication.

      Be the change...
      M K Gandhi

      office: srivaru, 22 sjp Road, bangalore  560002.  residence:  218 d, classic
      orchards, bannerghatta road, bengaluru 560076