11168Re: [fukuoka_farming] Controlling weeds and effect of weeds

  • Vishu Shetty
    Nov 11, 2010
      Dear Anantji,

      I got it through Agriculture help center in Sakleshpur and for the subsidy,
      you need to provide khata and tax paid certificates. The process might
      differ in your state.

      Below is a link to the dealer in Bangalore who could provide contacts near
      to your place:

      http://www.ratnagiriimpex.com/aboutus.html

      Oleo Mac is an italian make which has the option of wire for grass and blade
      for bush. This was highly recommended by quite a few and is pretty robust
      and reliable.