11154Re: [fukuoka_farming] Controlling weeds and effect of weeds

  • Vishu Shetty
    Nov 9, 2010
      We have a Oleo Mac brushcutter which runs on petro and uses a plastic
      string. After subsidy, the cost was around Rs 16000/-.

      On Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at 12:15 PM, yajnesh shetty <yajnesh@...> wrote:

      > --- On Sat, 11/6/10, Nandan <p_k_nandanan@...<p_k_nandanan%40yahoo.com>>
      > wrote:
      > For a day, hired a brush cutter and it was quite effective. Used this only
      > for a day since renting was costly.
      >
      > ****** Hello Nandan,
      > Is this the Honda brush cutter you mentioned earlier? If so, does it use a
      > blade or a plastic string? Does it run on electricity or petrol? Any idea
      > what it
      > costs?
      > Regards,
      > Yaj.

      Vishu

      http://titli.bikingvikings.com

      The future enters into us, in order to transform us, long before it happens