11051Re: "自然農法 (shizen nōhō)" (was Re: Read this book?)

  • Jason Stewart
    Sep 17, 2010
      Dear Vargan,

      In Japanese, no -- not in Japanese, at least.

      "自然農法 (shizen nōhō)".

      See Japanese-English dictionary entries, and a a full clarification in my
      subsequent posts, of which all posts where delayed a very little -- no worries
      about the delay.
      And incidently, Japanese has differences from Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese or
      others).
      See for instance links in the wikipedia page
      -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masanobu_Fukuoka
      I commend to you the Digital Dictionary of Buddhism, having at least just
      individual words, but often much more, in Japanese, Chinese, Korean, and often
      in Tibetan and Sanskrit too -- Sanskrit helps alot in getting to the
      meant-meaning of Buddhist words.

      etcetera, etcetera. --sorry it's 1:05am here and i've been very busy writing all
      day since about 9:30am
      Good night!!! from Oz. (Hence sorry if this messages writing is poor quality
      articulation also, i'm too tired just now for much, but feel the need to
      promptly reply.)

      Best wishes,

      Jase.
      south eastern Oz.