11040Re: [fukuoka_farming] Read this book?

  • Raju Titus
    Sep 16, 2010
      Dear firend,
      There is a lot of diffrence in" Nature farming" and Natural farming (Fukuoka
      way of farming). Dr Hawards' organic way of farming is also differ from
      fukuoka farming. Meaning of Organic as per my point of view is Live and
      tilling is killing. Soil is a group of many microbs is become dead due to
      tilling.
      Thanks for the information and book.
      Raju

      On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 8:42 AM, Jason Stewart <macropneuma@...>wrote:

      > This message's text character encoding is Unicode UTF-8:.
      >
      > "
      > Hui-lian Xu
      > Senior Researcher and Deputy Director, Agricultural Experiment Station
      > International Nature Farming Research Center, Hata, Nagano 390- 1401, Japan
      >
      > "
      >
      > Previously I read somewhere, which i can't find now -let us know briefly
      > please
      > if you have found this, or correct me if i'm wrong-, that Hui-lian Xu has
      > worked
      > in this Agricultural Experiment Station, in Nagano Japan, for seven years?
      >
      > Thanks, i suppose, Brian Covert for posting this free-book link. Thanks
      > also so
      > very much for the photos previously Brian; I don't know where to start
      > saying
      > the magnitude of how grateful i am for the photos of *practice*
      > continuining in
      > Japan.
      > Secretly-for-irony, for instance for not spoon feeding readers about how
      > to simply google search, and for instance also for not precluding the
      > Indian
      > publisher from making some revenue from us members of the 'wealthy world',
      > kept that (secret), previously when i posted here about the book at:
      >
      > From:
      > -> http://www.infrc.or.jp/english/INFRC_Web_2_draft/Organization.html
      >
      > "
      > International Nature Farming Research Center (INFRC)
      >
      > ________________________________

      > ________________________________
      >

      > Establishment
      > The International Nature Farming Research Center was established with the
      > objectives of enhancing economic stability of farmers and producing
      > nutritious
      > and good quality food for human consumption, through research and extension
      >
      > programs of agricultural techniques based on ecological principles that
      > preserve
      > the natural environment. These objectives follow the philosophies of
      > Mokichi
      > Okada, the founder of Nature Farming, which state "Respect Nature and
      > Conform to
      > Its Laws" and "Allow the Living Soil to Exhibit Its Great Potential
      > Abilities."
      >
      > Nature Farming has been practiced and handed down over generations by
      > supporters
      > of Okada's philosophy even during the times when it was thought that
      > agriculture
      > cannot progress without using chemical fertilizers and pesticides. Today we
      > find
      > attention being focused on the need for food safety and environmental
      > protection. Therefore Nature Farming has been highly appraised for its role
      > in
      > these times. This is confirmed by the fact that the Center has been
      > approved as
> [...]

      Raju Titus. Hoshangabad.India.
      +919179738049.
      http://picasaweb.google.com/rajuktitus<http://picasawebalbum.google.com/rajuktitus>