11008Re: [fukuoka_farming] raghava, davangere,karnataka,india

  • Yugandhar S
    Aug 31, 2010
      Dear Raghava,

      Welcome to the Fukuoka farming group!!

      Hope your vast expertise in NF will greatly help members of this group.
      Looking forward to see many more pictures of your Aikanthika Natural Farm.
      Pictures of your farm shared by Sri Raju sir were awesome.

      Please share about your failures in NF and the factors that made you to
      finally settle for NF. I hope to visit your farm in the near future.

      Best Regards
      Yugandhar