10901Re: The Road Back To Nature by Masanobu Fukuoka

  • Jason
    Aug 8, 2010
      Dear friend Yugandhar,

      You & all are welcome for the quote i re-typed from Fukuoka Masanobu sensei's (translation into English by Frederich P. Metraud in 1987).

      Please what do you say about this Sanskrit word: "asaṃskṛta", and
      please how do you write it in Sanskrit characters, and in Hindi and in any more Indian languages you care to do it in;
      Please what do you translate it to in English
      (- big words in English? big words they're fine, please bring them on!)
      This is a friendly !trick! question from me :) and not a joke, serious as well.

      I know this meaning in Japanese characters, Chinese characters, Tibetan, Korean characters, and about it from, for example, Taoism, and i know this above romanised sanskrit rendering of it.

      Please my wish is for you to re-translate it directly to English from this Sanskrit: "asaṃskṛta" (romanised) and do write it in the real Sanskrit characters for us all too please.

      Also we all can easily use encoding Unicode UTF-8 to display the characters.

      Humbly i hope that this simple act will help us all with Fukuoka Masanobu sensei's understanding. i keep the suspense of the 'secret' until your reply with the translation, for those who don't already know!... .

      Biggest best wishes,

      Jason
      S.E. Australia

      --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, Yugandhar S <s.yugandhar@...> wrote:

      > Dear Friend Jason,
      > Many many thanks for taking the task of typing those two pages by hand.
      > Love your work.
      >
      > Best Regards
      > Yugandhar
      >
      > On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 9:45 PM, Jason <macropneuma@...> wrote: