10797RE: [fukuoka_farming] Fwd: icra Bangalore.

  • jagadish.shri@wipro.com
    Jun 30, 2010
      For the benefit of the group I am posting the info I received from Shri
      Babu of ICRA.

      The three day workshop (29th July to 31st July) on Natural Farming will
      be held in Davengere KVK.
      A nearby Natural farm of Raghava will be the venue.
      Basically the programme is open ended and interactive in nature.
      Essentially the workshop will share the successful experiences of
      Natural Farmers on different aspects of farming and some of the issues
      which needs to be tackled.
      we welcome all those who are interested and have some exposure to \in
      Natural Farming.
      However we have to restrict the participation to 40 to 50 and also to
      farmers with some experience.
      This is workshop will be followed by another one six months down the
      line ,if required.

      There is also a session planned with Shri Titusji at IAT, Queens Road,
      Bangalore on Aug 1st but I could not find any more details of it on the
      web (IAT does not have a website?). Anybody in the know could post about
      it if it is open to public. Those who cannot make it to Davanagere would
      have the benefit of seeing and hearing him at Bangalore itself.

      From: Raju Titus <rajuktitus@...>
      Date: Sat, Jun 26, 2010 at 10:22 AM
      Subject: Re: [fukuoka_farming] Fwd: icra Bangalore.
      To: Ananth Srinivasan <ananth@...>

      Dear Ananth Shrinivasaji,
      Thank you very much for mail and phone you are most welcome in Banglore
      programe of Natural Farming arranging by Mr Babu of ICRA. Please confirm
      dates and details with Mr Babu. <icra@...>. I am forwarding
      mail to Mr Babu and friends of fukuoka group.

      On Sat, Jun 26, 2010 at 8:59 AM, Ananth Srinivasan

      > *Dear Raju Ktitus,*
      > *
      > *
      > *Happy to talk to you. *
      > *
      > *
      > *It will be good if you can send contact information of Shri P Bapu.
      > *
      > On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 9:32 PM, Ninoo Pauls <ninoopauls@...>
      Farming. He
      >> invite me and I decide to reach Bangalore on 28th julai and come back
      >> 3rd. Those who are interested please contact to Mr P. Bapu.
      >> Thanks
      >> Raju

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic