10795Natural Farming Center of Greece

  • Leonora Jakovljevic
    Jun 29, 2010
      Dear Dimitris.

      My name is Leonora. I come from Slovenia.
      My interest for NF was born last year during the workshop on Synergic
      in Calabria which was directed by Antonio de Falco, Emilia Hazelip
      On this workshop was mentioned also Panos Manikis as a Fukuoka's
      student and his acquaintance.

      I'm more and more in NF and Permaculture until then. I become an
      volunteer of non profit Slovenian organization for education on
      ecological producing food two month ago.
      Few weeks ago I decided to contact Panos to learn more about his way
      of NF method and what a coincidence you showed up. I'm also interested
      to take a part
      in Panos project (Simultaneous Seeding) or if would be possible to
      organize a small group
      for simultaneous seeding 2011 in Slovenia.

      I would like to come to visit, to work, to practise,... NF on Panos
      farm this summer.
      I was thinking to come onset of August and to stay for international
      meeting from 15-30 of August.
      Do you think it would be practicable?
      Should I call and ask Panos directly?

      Looking forward hearing from you,