10773Re: Natural Farming Center of Greece

  • Pietro
    Jun 7, 2010
      Dear Dimitris,
      All that you are writing is very interesting.

      My name is Pietro, and I have a bit of land (half an hectare) in Portugal, where I would like to plant using fukuoka's method. I am already doing some tests with some seed balls made with a Cement mixer. I am right now in Italy, and will come to Greece this summer in July. I have a workshop in July in Crete starting from the 5th (I might need to be there from the 4th). Maybe I could come to Greece a few days before and visit the community. Would that be possible? In case what should I do to make sure I am welcome there?

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic