10725Re: [fukuoka_farming] (fukuoka farming) Weeds removal - Communist

  • vivasayee vivasayee
    May 4 11:47 AM
      Hi Satya ,

      Can you tell me the name as many of us may not be knowing the weeds ,
      hearing the name communist for first time

      Just to give us more clue take a close picture of it and send it to forum .

      Look around near by fields ,any one is using hybrid seeds cultivation as
      they are primarily responsible for huge weeds and unwanted ..

      More over as per nature fundamentals ,any thing grow high in the field some
      how substitutes
      It can be used for "mulching " ,Think other way around if it is causing loss
      some how ,you need to think on destroy part .

      Whenever I use natural way of pesticides which doesnt kill the pests but
      make them ran away from field ,which indicates we are leaving the way for
      every living creature to live in this world..

      In other way around as business crooked minds after world war 2 ,started
      pesticides and
      fertilizers making which makes the soil infertile

      "TRUST ME if you follow natural farming " soil fertility will be increased
      ,I cannot comment the remedy as the name looks new for me.....

      Warm Regards
      Vivasayee