10602Re: [fukuoka_farming] What can I plant in Montreal?

  • mwyett@amtelecom.net
    Mar 1, 2010
      Dear Frank,
      If you get up my way , please come see my farm.We could put you up over
      night if primitive conditions don't scare you. the farm is only 15 min
      from the South Bay ferry terminal- on the south end of the island where
      the good land is. Lots of exciting things to see and talk about.

      mary

      Mary,