10588Re: [fukuoka_farming] FUKUOKA FARMING IS BETTER THAN ORGANIC AND SCIENTIFIC WAY OF FARMING.

  • 倩 冯
    Mar 8 1:41 PM
      Dear Friends,

      Thanks a lot for your reply.
      I recommend you a website http://www.the-anf.org/
      This  is the website Academy of Natural Farming in India.

      I also got the reply from Mr Kailash Murthy.
      Dear Qian

          Its 3000G per acre. tell them to visit my web site

      Regards
      Kailas

      By the way,I think he wrote the wrong words,it should be 3000KG,not 3000G!

      He once invited me to visit his farm,but I have no enough money.

      If someone wants to go there,it will be very good.

      Best wishes,

      Christine(Qian FENG)

      --- 10年3月8日,周一, fdnokes@... <fdnokes@...> 写道:

      发件人: fdnokes@... <fdnokes@...>
      主题: Re: [fukuoka_farming] FUKUOKA FARMING IS BETTER THAN ORGANIC AND SCIENTIFIC WAY OF FARMING.
      收件人: fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com
      日期: 2010年3月8日,周一,下午12:59

      I think perhaps you meant this in reverse.
      1000 gm = what you are getting
      2000 kg = what you aim to get

      Hope this helps,
      Frances