10586Re: [fukuoka_farming] (unknown)

  • Pavan Sastry
    Mar 8, 2010
      Hi Sebastian,

      Good to know of your experience in Japan and i hope you will soon find work
      there...im in India and im not really in a position to help you!

      But im intrigued by the fact that Masato Fukuoka is not using Natural
      farming and his farm is "just" Organic as you say. Can you tell me what are
      the changes he made and what rationale he has for not continuing with
      Natural farming? His non acceptance need not imply anything about Natural
      farming but still, i think we should know.

      Me not being yet on the field have no first hand experience of Natural
      farming and the proof for the yield in this seems very little(I really like
      the fukuokas "non technique" and philosophy though)

      Would be really happy on everybodies views on this.

      Pavan Sastry