10577Re: [fukuoka_farming] What can I plant in Montreal?

  • Frank McAvinchey
    Feb 23, 2010
      Mary,

      Some day I'm going to visit Manitoulin Island. It must be lovely. My
      brother is part of the "Drummond Island Club" which owns 2200 acres on the
      North-east shore of Drummond. Not far from you. Great place to be. My dad
      vacations in Tober Mory, a bit South from you.

      Happy farming!

      Frank