      From: fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Nandan Palaparambil
      Sent: Friday, September 04, 2009 12:25 PM
      To: fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [fukuoka_farming] Natural farming and Drought

      Suraj,

      This is a good idea, and there are few more additional people from different
      fields who is interested in the farming, can invite them.

      As I remember Bobby is coming in December, we can have one more meeting
      before that also.

      Regards,
      Nandan

      --- On Thu, 9/3/09, Suraj Kumar <suraj@sunson. <mailto:suraj%40sunson.in>

      From: Suraj Kumar <suraj@sunson. <mailto:suraj%40sunson.in> in>
      To: fukuoka_farming@ <mailto:fukuoka_farming%40yahoogroups.com>
      yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, September 3, 2009, 12:50 PM

      Bobby,

      When you visit Karnataka, will you be visiting Bangalore? I know its no

      "Farming" place, but a few of us recently met at Bangalore's Cubbon Park to

      share our enthusiasm, ideas, etc., about Natural Farming. If you visit us,

      it would be a good excuse for all of us to meet once again :)

      Thanks,

      -Suraj