10051Re: [fukuoka_farming] Natural farming and Drought

  • Robert Ray
    Sep 1, 2009
      Did you mean Andhra Prudesh? They have very little rain to start with.
      THis month is the
      big mont for rain ... if it doesn't happen this month the folks will
      certainly be hurting.
      This area and the next door Karnataka State are the two areas where I will
      be working after
      Christmas

      Huggs and my best wishes to all those starving farmers,
      Bobby Ray